Travel eSIM - stay connected on the go
Enjoy hassle-free and secure data packs in over 200 countries and regions
We call it Travel eSIM
You may call it data eSIM, international eSIM card, or simply eSIM travel data.
Say goodbye to unreliable local SIM cards and crazy roaming fees, and access mobile data services instantly on your phone.
Install it remotely, and get convenient connectivity while traveling internationally.Check device compatibility
Get your Travel eSIM in 3 easy steps
Because Travel eSIM is the perfect solution if you're looking for a cost-effective, flexible and convenient way to stay connected, while travelling abroad.
Offering extensive data coverage on a country, regional, and even global level, you won't have to worry about exorbitant roaming charges. Simply save money on every trip and enjoy affordable data packs.
With over 20 years of experience, we deliver security and reliability
We guarantee 100% satisfaction for every transaction
Favorite choice to stay connected for frequent travelers
To enjoy Travel eSIM instantly, ensure you have the following:
An eSIM compatible device>
Carrier unlocked phone>
Wi-Fi connection preferred>
Learn more about Travel eSIM
What is a Travel eSIM?A Travel eSIM is a data-only pack that offers a specific amount of data and has fixed validity period. It is distributed through an eSIM and does not include a phone number, nor does it support voice or SMS capabilities.
When can I install my eSIM?To determine the appropriate timing for eSIM installation, it is essential to have knowledge of the activation policy.
For most eSIMs, activation occurs only at the destination when they establish a connection with a supported network or any of the supported networks. However, there are also eSIMs that activate immediately upon installation, regardless of the location.
How can I determine the activation timing of my eSIM? You need to review the activation policy specific to your eSIM.
Before making a purchase:
1. Conduct a search for the country where you intend to purchase an eSIM.
2. Choose your preferred eSIM.
3. Verify the Additional Information provided.
4. Click on "More details" to locate the Activation Policy.
The activation policy can be described as follows:
1. "The validity period starts when the eSIM connects to any supported network(s)": This means that you can install the eSIM before your travel without activating it. Upon reaching your destination, you can activate the eSIM by turning on your eSIM line, as long as you have completed the setup as advised on your eSIM installation page.
2. "The validity period starts at the installation": This implies that your eSIM will activate instantly upon installation, and therefore, the validity period will commence even if you have not yet arrived at your destination.
When does my eSIM data package expire?The expiration date of your eSIM data package is determined by its validity or data usage. It will last for the specified validity period unless you consume all the data before that. The validity period begins when the eSIM is activated, which usually happens when it connects to a supported network at your destination. Some eSIMs may also activate upon installation, regardless of your location.
For more information, please refer to the "Activation policy" details available under "More details" on the purchase page.
Is there an eSIM for my desired country?We most likely offer the eSIM you need! Our Travel eSIM provides coverage in 200+ countries and regions. Simply visit our Travel eSIM page and enter your desired country to view the available eSIM plans.
Have more questions?Visit our Help Center